Gender Responsive Budgeting and Planning is one of the key instrument that ensures equitable resources allocations for sustainable development, improve standards of living and create opportunities for all citizen. It describes the work for a significant increase in investments to close the gender gap and strengthen support for institutions in relation to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
- Topics covered mainly Gender Concepts and issue; planning and budgeting to reduce gender Gaps, GRB Tools, Gender Coding and Gender Budgeting
- Ensure women's equal access to all development Benefits & social services.
- Training held in PC Hotel Seminar Room
- Total Participants=54
- In collaboration with= UN Women
- This training also held as webinar
48 participants from different department participate in training.