- Formulation of Punjab Gender Policy.
- Existing Mobile Units to be provided with all basic facilities for screening breast cancer in rural areas.
- Legal Reform in Christian family and inheritance laws.
- SME Business trainings for 18,600 women entrepreneurs.
- (a) IT training by WDD through PITB
(b) Skills Development of 40,000 female students with stipend of Rs.1000/- per month.
- Interest free micro finance to 300,000 females to start own business through Chief Minister’s Self Employment Scheme in 2017-18.
- Provision of Bus stop with designated waiting spaces for women in urban and rural areas.
- Establishment of Women Business Incubation Centers (WBIC) in Chambers of Commerce & Industries in 8 cities and ‘One-Stop’ platform for women-led businesses.